To send this page url using ICQ
1.Go to the page you want to send.
2.Click on the name of the person receiving the page.
3.Select Web Page Address (URL) from the menu.
4.The URL should automatically be selected,
if not use copy and paste.
(Optional)Send to multiple people by selecting "More" on the URL screen.
How to send a URL through Internet Explorer Email:
1.Your Browser at the top where it says Mail
2.Using this you will find - Send a link
3.Use this to send a link command. Your Email client opens
4.The web page address will already be in there
5.Pick who you want to send it to and add your own message you want to send.
6.The recipent can then simply click on the URL to receive their greetings.
How to send a URL through Netscape Navigator Email:
1.Your Browser at the top where it says Communicator
2.Using this you will find - Messenger
3.Use this. Your Email client opens
4.Go to message then new message
5.Go to Attach then where it says web page
6.Pick who you want to send it to and add your own message you want to send.
7.The recipent can then simply click on the URL to receive their greetings.
AOL Users: (The send to Friend on each ecard is now aol compatible)
A. How to send via E-mail:
B. When you find a page that you'd like to share with an AOL member,
1.click the heart icon on its title bar. A dialog box with three buttons will appear.
2. Click Insert in Mail. An e-mail form appears, with the link already inserted, and a subject filled in.
3. Add an explanation about the link, if you wish, and click the Send To: box to fill in your friend's screen name.
4. Click Send Now.
The heart does not show if you have the screen maxmized.
1. While viewing the Web page, press the Send button.
2. Now enter the e-mail of the recipient, and select Send Page.
3. To add a note to your message, select Edit Message.
4. The greeting will be mailed to the person's account.
5. The URL of the web page you sent will appear as either a link or as a typed Web page address, depending on the recipient's email system.